Nowadays, owning excellent noise-canceling headphones is a must. Whether you are working from an office or your home, listening to podcasts, music, or attending zoom or hangout calls, noise-canceling headsets became an accessory, you must own in 2021.
What is Noise Cancelling Technology, and how does it work?
Noise-canceling technology was invented to cancel the noise or sound waves made by the surrounding environment. The technology is made so that other sound waves cancel the noise in the opposite phase generated by the technology to cancel the noise.
With so many options available online, how can one know which one to buy? The best noise-canceling headsets come in different sizes, shapes, models, and features. Still, they should have the active noise canceling feature and be durable, comfortable to wear, and easy to use. Lucikly for you, we made a list of the best Noise-canceling headsets of 2021. You can’t go wrong with any of these tremendous wireless noise-canceling headsets.
So What are the top 10 best headphones? What are the best headphones for using Zoom or google hangout? Which brand is producing the best noise-canceling headphones? In this guide for the best noise-canceling headphones, we will be comparing and reviewing the best ten noise-canceling headphones of 2021. If you are interested in particular noise-canceling headphones, click on the headphone’s brand name to jump directly to its section.
- Beats Studio3 Wireless
2. Bose QuietComfort 35 II
3. AirPods Max by Apple
4. Master & Dynamic MW65
5. Sony WH-1000XM3
6. Bose Noise Cancelling 700
7. Sony WH-1000XM4
8. COWIN E9
9. Jabra Evolve2 85
So without further ado, here are the ten best noise-canceling headphones of 2021.
1. Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Headphones
This awesome noise-canceling is the latest headphones from the house of Apple. The headsets by BEATS are available in different colors and can be bought from the online shopping store of Amazon. The Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones are available in a very stylish and elegant black and red color combination. The main highlight of these headphones is that they are wireless and come with active noise cancellation technology. The headphones weigh just over 0.78 pounds, so they are very lightweight to wear.
The Beats noise-canceling earphones are very soft and comfortable, and the headband is also padded to ensure that the headphones will not cause any discomfort while wearing them.
The Apple Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones also come with a hard case, you can also easily use the headphones to control the volume or skip tracks.
The Beats Studio3 headphones come with a battery life of 22+ hours for a single charge and can be charged wirelessly as well. The headphones also come with a battery fuel gauge, which will help the user to know the remaining battery life of the headphones.
TheBeats Studio3 Wireless headphones also come with a 3.5 mm audio cable to connect to the devices that do not support Bluetooth connectivity. The cable is also provided to the users to charge the headphones. The Apple Beats Studio3 noise-canceling headphones come with a W1 chip, which makes it very easy to connect the headphones to the Apple devices.
The headphones also come with Apple’s own HomePod technology, which will enable the users to control the audio levels of the speakers using their own Beats headphones.
The best part about the Apple Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones is that they are compatible with all Apple devices, and can be connected to the Apple devices using the W1 chip. These amazing noise-canceling headphones come with a very sleek and elegant design and have a very good build quality. The headphones also come with a very good audio quality, and the headphones do not have any major flaws.
- The Apple Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones are wireless and come with active noise cancellation technology.
- The Beats3 headphones also come with a hard case, which is great if the users want to carry the headphones with them when they are traveling.
- The headphones also come with the Apple HomePod technology, which is great if the users want to connect them to their Apple devices.
- The Apple Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones come with an inbuilt battery and can last for around 22 hours on a single charge.
- The Apple Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones are not cheap.
The Apple Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones are great if the users are looking for headphones that are wireless, have noise cancellation, and come with the Apple HomePod technology. The headphones also have good audio quality and come with a very sleek and elegant design. The best part about the headphones is that they are compatible with all Apple devices, and can be connected to all Apple devices using the W1 chip. You can buy them here.
2. Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Noise-Cancelling
The Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Noise-Cancelling are great headsets, and they’re fantastic for listening to music and making calls. This fantastic headset by Bose is an updated version of the older QC35 but this time with a brand new, better-designed microphone.
The Bose QC35 II also offers better battery life, Bluetooth connectivity, and a smaller charging case. These great Noise-canceling headsets are available in 3 colors: black, silver, and gold.
The QC35 II features the new QuietComfort technology with a better-designed microphone. It also offers better battery life, Bluetooth connectivity, and a smaller charging case.
It’s worth adding that the Battery life is fantastic, you can use the headsets for two weeks, and you may recharge the headset only once during this time frame.
When it comes to sound quality, it’s perfect. As a music lover, I am listening to all kinds of music, from rap, pop, hip-hop, R&B to the country to rock, and these excellent noise-canceling headsets by Boss pretty good job at reproducing the sound.
QC35 II is very comfortable. The ear cups are made of soft, fabric material, which is suitable for your ears. Boss products have excellent durability, which is always a plus, you can wear them for months, and they can still feel brand new. The Bose QuietComfort 35 II is also compatible with all devices that have Bluetooth.
- The Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones have an excellent sound and great noise-canceling tech.
- The QuietComfort 35 II Headphones’ durability is superb.
- The QC35 II Headphones have a great battery life, you don’t need to charge them that often.
- The QC35 II is compatible with Bluetooth and can be used with Alexa voice control.
- The bass may be lacking a bit, however, it’s not that bad.
- Buttons can be better.
The Bose QuietComfort 35 II noise-canceling headset is fantastic, and the sound quality is perfect. These are also very comfortable. Highly recommended. Buy The Bose QC35 II Headphones here. I personally think this is the best Noise-Canceling headphones in 2021
3. AirPods Max with Active Noise cancellation by Apple
Last month Apple announced the new Airpods Max, a beautiful headset with active noise cancelation. Let’s face it, almost every Apple fan would stand in line for ten hours to get one.
The new AirPods Max has been engineered to sweat and water-resistant fully, so you can work out with them and comfortably wear them all day long. The custom-designed, acoustically tuned ear tips and wings are made to keep them securely in place without compromising comfort. The AirPods Max comes in five beautiful colors. The custom-designed, high-capacity charging case keeps your AirPods Max charged and ready for around 24 hours of listening time. The case itself holds multiple additional charges, so you can recharge on the go. You can buy the AirPods Max here.
- It’s a new product from Apple, which is always great.
- Battery life is great
- The AirPods Max design is mind-blowing
- It comes with a fantastic case
- A new product worth to see what people say about it once they start using it
- Price-wise, the AirPods Max isn’t cheap.
I am an Apple fan, I’m sure the Airpods Max will be probably in the top one or two spots of the best Noise-Canceling headphones in 2021. I can’t wait to buy my first AirPods Max. A full detailed review is coming soon.
4. Master & Dynamic MW65 Active Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones
The Master & Dynamic MW65 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones are an excellent gift for any music lover. The on-ear headphones offer deep bass and superb sound quality. The Master & Dynamic MW65 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones come in 4 different beautiful colors and will be great for anyone looking for an excellent pair of noise-canceling wireless headphones. The M&D NW65 headphones have features similar to what you would find on the Bose QuietComfort 35. These headphones have a superior design and are comfortable to wear. The built-in microphone allows you to handle calls without having to take off the headphones. The noise-canceling tech works well, and the sound quality is excellent. The Master & Dynamic MW65 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones have a remarkable battery life. The battery life will last around 15-24 hours on a full charge.
- The sound quality is amazing
- The Master & Dynamic MW65 headphones are beautifully designed.
- The M&D MW65 headphones are comfortable to wear.
- The active noise-canceling feature is not as useful as the Bose QuietComfort 35.
- Battery Life is good but can be better
- They are more expensive than other headphones we have featured in this guide for the best noise-canceling headphones for 2021.
- Overall, the M&D MW65 noise-canceling headphones are fabulous, I believe there might be better options on the list, but if you care about sound quality and cool design, they might be the perfect fit. You can buy it here.
5. Sony WH-1000XM3 Wireless Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones
The Sony WH-1000XM3 is probably one of the best noise-canceling headphones you can buy today. It has an excellent design and builds quality, and its automatic noise-cancellation is so good that it’s almost creepy. The WH-1000XM3 noise-canceling headphones are working really well and it can cancel out noise even when you’re not listening to anything.
The WH-1000XM3 sound quality is excellent as well, with a well-balanced signature that’s great for all kinds of music.
The Sony WH-1000XM3 is a definite improvement over its predecessor, the WH-1000XM2. It has a more comfortable headband that’s better at distributing the headphone’s weight across your head.
The Headphone’s earcups are more oversized and they’re made out of a softer, more comfortable material. And the touch controls are now much more significant.
- The Sony WH-1000XM3 has a great design
- Sounds Quality is simply amazing.
- Great noise-canceling
- Good battery life
- There’s no noise-canceling toggle switch, like the one on the Bose QC35 II.
- The battery life is shorter Compare to other Headphones out there such as the Bose QC35 II
You can’t go wrong with the Sony WH-1000XM3 it’s one of the best noise-canceling headphoness you can buy in 2021. It’s expensive, but I believe it’s totally worth it.
You can buy the Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones here.
6. Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones 700
The Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 are unique. They have an impressive sound quality, long battery life & excellent active noise cancellation (ANC).
They come in three gorgeous colors – Triple Black, Silver Luxe, and Arctic White. The Bose Noise Canceling Headphones 700 are lightweight and comfortable. The Boss 700 Noise-canceling headphones fold up nicely and come with a lovely leather carrying case. The case is soft, but it doesn’t feel premium compared to the AirPod Max case. I prefer hard-sell cases, as they are best for traveling.
- A stunning design. Simple and elegant.
- Convenient to put on your ears.
- Good battery life (up to 20hr).
- Touch controls could be better.
- The case can be better.
- Bose QC35 II is a better product.
The Bose 700s are impressive. The active noise canceling tech is excellent. The sound quality is excellent, and the Bose 700 user interface is easy to use. The headphones’ touch controls are nice and responsive, and I wish they implemented a physical volume control. If you’re looking for noise-canceling headphones, you can’t go wrong with these. You can buy the Bose 700 on Amazon.
7. Sony WH-1000XM4 Noise Canceling Headphones
The new Sony WH-1000XM4 headsets are great for jamming to music or playing video games. The WH-1000XM4 comes in three different colors, Black, Blue, and Silver, and their design looks fantastic. There is an app for customizing the sound. However, the app could use an upgrade and can be better. The Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones are very comfortable to wear over the ear and a useful case is included to keep the headsets safe when you are not using them. The sound quality of the WH-1000XM4 by Sony is perfect. The Sony WH-1000XM4 is also suitable for gaming. The good thing is that they can be connected to a PC. Sony headphones have a built-in Google assistant. The Sony WH-1000XM4 has excellent battery life (24-30 hours), so the WH-1000XM4 headsets can be used for 24 hours+ without stopping.
- Clear and deep bass
- Great mic and sound quality.
- Amazing battery life
- Great Noise-cancellation technology
- Low mids at around 400 Hz
- Touch controls can be better.
- Ears can become warm after a while.
The WH-1000XM4 are fabulous headphones with good sound quality and noise-canceling tech. The headphones are perfect for music and gaming. You can buy the Sony WH-1000XM4 here.
8. COWIN E9 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
The COWIN E9 headphones are excellent for commuting and traveling with long battery life, a comfortable design, and noise-canceling technology. COWIN’s E9 headphones have a battery life of up to 40 hours with a charge time of up to three hours. These fabulous headphones come in a sleek design with a large, silver control button on the headphones’ right side. There are 6 colors available for you to choose from.
The E9 headphones are super comfortable. E9 headphones also have a retractable microphone and a volume-adjusting wheel. The E9 headphones are Bluetooth and noise-canceling, so they are excellent for blocking outside noise and listening to music. These headphones are also very durable. They are made of lightweight aluminum and silicone and are very compact. The E9 headphones have a clear sound with powerful bass. These headphones have a noise-canceling microphone that is very good at canceling out outside noise.
The E9 headphone is compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, laptops, and computers. The E9 headphones come with a two-year warranty.
- The E9 headphones are lightweight
- Great battery life
- reasonably priced compare to other noise-canceling headphones
- The E9 can be a bit more comfortable.
- The Sound quality of the headphones can be better.
- The E9 is an excellent option if you want to save some money and still enjoy an ideal noise-canceling pair of headphones. You can buy it here.
9. Jabra Evolve2 85 UC Wireless Headphones
The Jabra Evolve2 85 is a great set of headphones for gaming and music. The Jabra Evolve2 85 UC wireless headphones also meet the demands of the most demanding business environments. The Evolve 2 85 noise-canceling headphones feature a new speaker design, which delivers rich and powerful sound. The Jabra Evolve2’s battery life is excellent, it can withstand 37 hours of continuous use on a single charge. Soft cushions and a stable headband make the Jabra Evolve2 85 UC Wireless Headphones ideal for long sessions.
The Evolve2 85 by Jabra noise-cancleing headphones also come with a charging stand, which keeps them charged and ready for use. It is suitable for use with the Jabra Link 380c USB Adapter. The Jabra Link supports both UC and UC-Advanced enabled PC-based Unified Communications systems. The sound quality and sound isolation are exceptional. The headphones can be used with a PC or a Smartphone. For gaming, the headsets can be easily paired with a PC.
The Evolve2 headset has inline volume and microphone controls, and the microphone is mounted on a small boom that rotates up and down.
- Using the headset with a PC is quite simple.
- Great headsets for gaming.
- Superb battery life
- Multiple wear options with flexible style
- The sound quality can be better compared to other premium noise-canceling headphones.
- The Jabra Evolve2 85 are expensive.
Jabra Evolve2 85 UC Wireless Headphones are perfect for gaming, they feature Soft ear cushions and a headband for all-day comfort and stability. The Evolve2 85 headphones might not have the best sound quality but they are great wireless noise-canceling headphones so they might be worth buying if your budget allows it. You can buy the Jabra Evovle 85 noise-canceling headsets here.
10. COWIN SE8 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
The COWIN SE8 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones are a great accessory to own. The COWIN SE8 headphones can be used to listen to music even in noisy environments. The headphones have a fairly simple design and are easy to use. They also come with an airplane adapter, a micro USB charging cable, and a carrying case. Their Noise reduction depth is 33db. The COWIN SE8 battery life is around 30 hours and it will take you around three and a half hours to fully recharge the headsets.
- Audio reproduction of the highest quality.
- A lightweight design.
- Price is reasonable.
- Very simple to operate
- Comfortable to wear
- Reduced battery life.
- Noise canceling technology can be better.
The COWIN SE8 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones are a great option if you’re looking for a set of cheap headphones that won’t distract you when listening to music on your smartphone, tablet, and other devices. You can buy the COWIN SE8 noise-canceling headphones here.
Make sure to also check options for the best headphones for Women, headphones for workouts, or top headphones for kids.